Thank you for contributing to the Lands Design community in 2022. Let’s take a closer look at what we achieved this year before we plunge into 2023:
1- Our first release of the year was Lands Design 5.6. It included huge progress:
- +8000 plant species
- IFC support to export your project to Revit, ArchiCAD, etc.
- Many new 2D & 3D blocks
- Grasshopper components for pipes and rows of objects
2- Lands Design 5.7 was released in August. It focused on improving performance. Now, working on large scale projects is much faster.
3- We participated in the ASLA conference (the largest landscape architecture event in the world). We presented new workflows for environmental analysis of a landscape project. See some of these workflows on our YouTube channel.
4. Our Lands Design inside Revit workflow greatly improves the program’s BIM interoperability. Any user can transfer their landscape project to Revit easily with a few clicks.
5. We recently announced how to get perfect realistic renderings by linking Lands Design to Lumion and TwinMotion. Check the tutorials here.
6. We sponsored the IFLA Europe assembly (International Federation of Landscape Architects).
7. We collaborated with several national associations of landscape architects worldwide.
8. Our community is growing, thanks for your support and feedback!
The Lands Design team wishes you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Happy holidays!