Webinar of Lands Design in May
We have organized an online learning session
in collaboration with LA CES, ASLA
. The registration is free for all. The webinar is on May 16. It is an approved LACES course
evaluated with 1.5 PDH learning hours. The aim of this webinar is an overview of the potential of Rhino and Lands Design for landscape architecture. This session addresses the main features of the program, including: grading (terrain) tools, vegetation and documentation tools. It overviews the BIM features and the BIM workflow within the design process with the program.
- Title: BIM workflow and landscape modeling with Lands Design
- Date: 16/05/2023
- Time: 17:00 CEDT/ 10:00 Central USA
What it covers?
Some of the key features of Lands Design that we’ll cover during the webinar include:
Save the date
- Terrain modeling: With Lands Design, you can easily create realistic terrain models that accurately represent the topography of your site.
- Plant database: The software includes an extensive plant database with over 8200 species to choose from, making it easy to create beautiful gardens and landscapes.
- Hardscape: There is a set of hardcspae tools for landscape modelling that we review during the session
- Collaboration: We introduce a workflow that makes it easy to share your designs with others and work together on projects.
and register now